Please make sure that you ensure you are familiar with these requirements and adhere to them as much as possible to ensure you contribute to making the game more enjoyable for all players.
The Golf Course, Clubhouse and all areas contained within the golf course are subject to normal dress regulations. It is expected that members and guests will maintain a well groomed appearance whilst utilising these facilities.
Acceptable Items of Dress
- Socks must be worn. Anklet socks are acceptable.Tailored shorts may be worn by men or ladies.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes must be worn on the course and practice areas.
Unacceptable Items of Dress
- Football or sporting type shorts.
- Tops displaying large motifs or advertising.
- Shirts without collars (an exception applies to women’s attire and shirts that are specifically designed for golf).
- Track suit pants/tops.
- Running shoes, thongs, sandals, or bare feet.
- Metal spikes are not permitted.
- Please note: Members are at all times responsible for the attire of their guests
- Guests must be informed of dress requirements in advance to avoid embarrassment.
Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse